I'm going on vacation Saturday. My friends have a time share in Pigeon Forge, TN and we're going there and staying for a week. I will get to go to the Great Smokey Mtn. National Park. There is also a pool at the place. I went to the library to get some books to read, and my mom gave me her laptop to use. (I'm very excited about this - thanks mom!!) So I just have to pack and get everything ready and I'm good to go. I can't believe I'll be gone for a week though. That is a very long time for me to be gone. It makes me feel anxious. I really don't like to be cut off from my world. I understand the benefits of it and how it can really help calm a person down, but in my case, I think it makes me more stressed out. Thus the need for computer and cell phone.
Here's a new thing about me I bet no one would ever have guessed - I drank a few beers last night, and by a few, I mean a few too many - had a nice buzz going. BUT I didn't like the buzz. weird. Is my love for too much beer breaking up with me? Am I going to become one of those people that can sit and just enjoy a few beers? This makes me feel old - and mature. Do not doubt, I'll be giving it another college girl go to see if this was just a one night thing, or if it's true.
I don't have any boy stories - I just thought the title was witty. Someday - I'll have more boy stories. But not today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to everyone who has a birthday this weekend! Especially Alicia and Kodi! Love you guys!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Thanks Bon! Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it.
Nice comment about the beers! You know, I am really comfortable with 3-4 now when I go out. Of course, I have to take a care of a two year old at 6 am the next morning!! :-)
Ok, that totally makes me sound like an alcoholic!!!!
not an alcoholic, just a social drinker - and it's beer, it's not like it's 3-4 bourbons straight up.
I prefer the term for my alcoholism to be Functional Imbibation. OR Functional social drinker or
have fun on vacation! glad you are getting some time away! thanks for the birthday card! i loved it!
Post a Comment