Do you mow the lawn or cut the grass? I definitely mow the lawn. Of which, I did this morning. I can't tell you how fantastic it is to have all this time on my hands. I've really been using it well and getting stuff done. Love it! I'm going to have a garage sale soon. I have to. I've been going through every room and every box and deliberating - do I need this....? So I have piles of stuff, just ready for a garage sale.
Cheers to summer vaca! The best part of being a teacher: June and July (august doesn't count since we start on the 9th...)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
i hear you sister! i think i "cut" the grass. i need to this afternoon. trai is injured so i'm gonna have to do it this time! it will be good exercise. he has a rider, but i prefer to push mow or is it push "cut" since i say i cut the grass? anyway, i just have a heck of a time getting the push mower/cutter started. i would hate to think someone might actually catch site of that event! :)
haha...I push as well. It is great exercise. Have fun!! I had a lemonade after I mowed so maybe having a fun summer drink after you do it will be some motivation.
Hope Trai is doing all right..
Post a Comment