If I was in Branson, I wouldn't know any different. There is so much tourist stuff here. There are hills though - which they call the Smokey Mountains. They are beautiful and I love looking out and seeing the fog hang amongst them. We are going tomorrow morning. We are going to do some hiking and hang out in the mountains. I bought a picnic to have at lunch. Since it seems to rain in the afternoon, we'll probably be back at the timeshare (from now on, apartment). I can get wifi in the indoor pool room. I wish it was in the apartment. Right now I am sitting here - alone in the indoor pool - it's kinda odd and uncomfortable.
So far all we've done is drive (all night saturday until sunday around 11AM), at breakfast buffet with the timeshare selling people, and play in the pool. It's been fabulous. I've read half of Angels and Demons. I plan to read the other half tonight. I brought so many books to read!! I can't wait to read them all.
OH, I've also finished of a 12 pack of PBR. It was all the beer I brought...
Which reminds me of a dream I had last night. I have to blog it-it's so funny. In the dream I hung out with a guy named Barry - he resembled a mutual friend, Tim, also known as the Dr. My name in the dream was Beer. So I guess we'd just sit around and get drunk and call people. Someone we called was like - I knew it was Barry and Beer.... I got all offended, it was the first time I knew of that people called me 'beer'. Anyway - so the dream went on like that - just me and Barry hanging out, drinking. Although, in the dream I was never drunk.
Maure, Alicia and Kodi - I hope ya'll had good birthdays! I believe the 30's are the best! I'm bound and determined to prove myself right!
Over and out - from the PF TN pool room.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment