BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 29, 2007

House

Here's a link to the MLS listing for the house I am in the process of buying.



8725 Sleepy Hollow

or you can cut and paste: http://www.heartlandmlsweb.com/Reports.asp?CMAID=7146446&T=10:47&Tmp=mp

Try that, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. Regardless, if it actually goes through, I'll put up some pics when/if it goes through.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

the house is really cute. i can see some partying taking place in that back yard by the pond. hope no one falls in!:) are you planning to repaint the walls. i like the colors from what i could tell, but i didn't know if they were you. very good price for a home in KC. we paid $82, 000 for our home. it's crazy...in just 4 years, home in this neighborhood are now selling for about $110,000. i hope it all works out.

bonnie said...

I love the paint on the inside, and outside for that matter. The whole house is very me, except the mailbox, that I will change