Well, I had my second day at PB and it was MUCH better. People were a lot friendlier and I just had a better time overall. I didn't mess up much, but did a variety of things I didn't get to do last time. Besides the standing - I think it's going to work out.
I think I'm getting close to choosing a house. I think I could probably do it on Saturday, but I'm having a garage sale...so maybe on the 23rd. Then I get to start the fun process of being accepting and getting the loan finalized etc. Pretty exciting. I hope it all goes smoothly when things start happening.
I'm supposed to go on vacation the last week of June. While I'm looking forward to it, at the same time I'd like to just stay and get the house thing done. I guess we'll have to see what happens.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
glad it went better today. where are you going on vacation?
Post a Comment