I'm not very photogenic, but I wanted to show off my new 'do'! I was finally able to get some services done at PB! It's the whole reason I wanted a job there. I paid $70 for highlights and cut!! I know it's short, compared to what I had, but it'll grow in no time. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. I haven't done it yet, and I'm sure it'll look better then. But it's fun and new! I needed that. Check out my red shiny face!! It's hot in the computer room!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
i love your new hair do. i didn't see the old one. it's looks to be the same length as the last time i saw you, but how many years ago was that? You look all springy too in your pink shirt! Love the hair, love the shirt, LOVE IT!
I really like it too!
BTW: In bike racing, a yard sale is a bike crash! Useless information you never need to know.
Post a Comment