I realized yesterday that this summer is almost over. I have officially like 3 weeks left and then it's back into work. I don't know how ready I am for that. Getting the summers off, it's a bonus and a curse!!
So today is Friday the 13th. I'm not very superstitious, so it's just another day. I more look at it like I look at blue moons and celebrate the fact it comes around every once in a while.
75th Street Brewery, a place everyone knows I love, has a great new beer on tap. It's called Twisted Whit. It's spicy and very yummy! It'll only last a week or less, so everyone should try to go have one before next Thursday or Friday.
Besides the house buying, my life is very boring. But I feel like the house buying is excitement enough. Maggie has taken a self portrait that signifies our life. I'm going to share it with you.
I hope you enjoy. She is the cutest. I pack and hang around the house and she lays outside in the sun. Very exciting. I am thinking about getting her a sister - just another little dog to play with. I'm going to wait until I really see what kind of shape the fence is in. I have a feeling there will be lots of holes and I'll need to patch them before I get another dog.
Well...I need to move on and pack a few more boxes today. Have a fantastic Friday!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
MMMMMMMM....I wish I were in KC to try it.
what a cute dog...looks like she has a lot of personality! good luck with the packing. i hate packing!!!!!!
Post a Comment