BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

FU-RBF

Only me......

So me and my brother are on our way to a rockin' ska concert with Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish. I bought these tickets a while back because I've never seen Reel Big Fish and I have always wanted to. We stopped by Westport Flea Market for some brew and burgers with the 'rents. Great times. We figured we'd head to the concert about 8 because it started at 6:30 and there were two bands in front of Less than Jake and Reel Big Fish. We get there and Eric (brother) gets out the tickets - the tickets are to Modest Mouse, which was another show we're going to see, but in August. So, shit. We drive back to my house, get the right tickets and then drive back to the concert. We get there about 9 - and Less Than Jake starts up after a little bit. I'm thinking - 'yeah this rocks, good timing - even with the ticket ordeal'. So we rock out to Less Than Jake, who are good, but not great. By the time they are over, I'm stoked to see Reel Big Fish. Like I'm gonna move up and party with the 12 year olds. So during the set change we go back and sit down in the seats (it was at Uptown for those in the know). All of a sudden they are shooing everyone out of the auditorium. So we go out and the lead singer to Reel Big Fish is doing autographs. Cool, yeah. So we stand around wondering why they are making everyone leave the auditorium. We stood for like 15 minutes. Then finally, we went and asked an event lady, and she was like "They played out of order, Reel Big Fish already went." I was irate. I mean WTF...I spent around 80 bucks on tickets specifically to see Reel Big Fish. I'm so mad about it right now. It sucks. RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

oh man girl! that bites! what did the staff have to say about it?

Alicia said...

That is what you get for going to see Reel Big Fish!! (I am not a fan.) Funny comment about the 12 year olds. Isn't that the truth? Unless you go see Alice Cooper, you'll now be the oldest person there!!! Another joy of going older!