So, you know we won the high five - well all the celebratory drinking caused me quite the hang over this morning. I decided that I'd go get my car and then "Wake up with the King!" So I go through the BK drive through (it was already past bfast :( ) I had Maggie in the car - the good looking guy at the drive through started asking me all these questions about her. Like "What kind of dog is that?" "What's it's name?" blah blah. So we had some nice conversation and then off my hung over ass went and chowed on a delicious Whopper. Well, I had my walk through at the house today and my parents came and went through it. My dad decided he wanted to go to BK for a late lunch. So I went with, just to talk and kind of feel out my parents for their reaction to the house and if they liked it and if they were as excited as I was. Well - I walk in, get a soda, and am distracted by someone waving at me. Yeah, the good looking drive through guy was waving at me. He was on break and eating. I was so embarrassed to be at BK again. I made up some kind of "my dad wanted to go here and I'm coming along" kinda excuse. I never go to BK - and now I was seen twice in one day. Embarrassing! I can't believe he recognized me. I feel like such a fatty.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
funny stuff. i bet he thought you were coming back just to see him! maybe you need to go again today!!!
That sounds like something I would do. Have fun at your closing! Enjoy it, Ms. Homeowner.
Post a Comment