BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Insane in the membrane...

Here's some personal thoughts. I just needed to get them out. I haven't really had much conversation with anyone in depth about my thoughts and feelings with the house. It's hard to have conversations like that, cuz sometimes I'm just not real sure people care enough to have them until I'm all stressed out and crazy. I don't want to get to that point.

This whole house stuff is making me anxious. I am not for sure of anything and that sucks. So, most of the time I think about that. The rest of the time I'm thinking about what life will be like when I do have the house and am moved into it. Because life needs to change. I hate change, but sometimes it's necessary. I'm doing pretty well about staying calm on the outside and acting calm (for the most part). I just want to fast forward to the part where I'm moved in and unpacking and getting settled. But I know I'm going to have to actually go through and deal with all this and in the end it will be fine and everything will turn out the way it's supposed to - it always does. (BTW-that's my mantra for life) Anyway - I just needed to get a few things out before they burst out (no one needs that...).

Does anyone think it's crazy that I want to change my life around once I officially buy this house? There are so many things I'd like to do, add and eliminate.

It's just too many thoughts and tough times with change and the anxiety of becoming a house owner. I so wish I wasn't doing this alone. But it's okay that I am.

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

what are you wanting to change?

Alicia said...

I get what you are saying. I get that itch A LOT. (I think that is why we are kindred spirits!) In fact, I am kinda experiencing it right now. I am anxious, like something big is getting ready to happen. The more I think about it, the more I realize I don't know how I deal with it. I guess I just keep plugging away. I never talk about it though, b/c it is hard to explain and people don't understand. I guess I focus on what I have control of and what I don't. (That is a scary list to make.) Bottom line is - the only person I can control is me. I can't even control my son!!

I don't if the helps any, but at least know you are not alone. We can talk about it and be crazy together!!

Alicia said...

BTW: I have seen Cypress Hill in concert twice.

Something you may not have know about me.

bonnie said...

I didn't know that about you. I saw them at Lollapolooza 95 - they had, like and 8 foot bong on stage - I was really impressed back then.

I'll write more about it - but the scary thing, is that I feel like this time i'm in a place where I can actually put somethings in place and live more of the life I want to live. I think maybe it's the empowerment of doing this all by myself...hmmmmm