My 30 year old out-of-shape body does not like waking up on the couch (this is why I bought it a new bed, which comes Thursday at my new house). Last night was no different than any other. I woke up a million times, let the dog out, went to the bathroom, drank some milk etc. But when I woke up this morning and went to go to the bathroom, there was a dead squirrel in front of my bathroom door. My dog, Maggie, isn't a killer - this squirrel would have had to been already dead. SO - my dog brought in an already dead squirrel and put it in front of the bathroom. Thankfully, she placed it dead-center on a mat that I had there, so I folded it up like a little squirrel wonton and pushed it outside with a broom. ECK!! Of course I called my mom and she talked me through the whole process - but ECK! I welcome anyone elses dead animal in house stories to make me feel better.
Good Morning!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
sorry, i can't help you out there. luckily, i haven't had anything dead in the house...just in the yard.
Must be nice. My cats are both good for nothing!
Post a Comment