BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pre-homeowner

So, tomorrow I am going to be a home owner. I cannot wait to get pics of it and me with the keys opening the door. You know I will post them on here! I want you all to be part of it, even if you are far away. I can't wait. I'm so wired and psyched for it to come. I'm wishing it were here right now (although I'm not quite done packing). I'm just so excited.

I've been going by the house daily and taking people by it. The seller cleaned everything out of the fence line and it looks like a totally different house - so cute! He also did all the work he was asked to do. I am so thankful that I am moving into such a nice home at an affordable price. I'm so excited for the amenities that come with it that I haven't had in a year. Central air!! Dish washer!! Nice windows!! Back yard patio! Kitchen counters! Carpet! THE BATHROOM is normal!! I can't wait. I feel as if I've probably been waiting for this moment for my life.

Anyway - I will be signing the papers at 4pm tomorrow. Please think happy thoughts for me. My computer goes tomorrow night to the house, because Time Warner Cable is coming Tuesday morning (can't be with out the internet!!) We're moving all the light stuff tomorrow, and heavy stuff and boxes on Tuesday. Everything will be back in order and mass chaos Wednesday! I will be able to sit and type here in air conditioning. No more sweating at the computer. Speaking of - I'm hot and need to get out of this room..

YIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
It's happening.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

congrats to you!!!!! i'm so excited for you. there is something about being a homeowner that makes you feel settled and calm. it's a good feeling until you think about how many years you will be making that house payment! :)