BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 06, 2007

Inspection

Today is the inspection for my new house. This is the defining moment where some guy just comes in and says, sure you can live here or no ya can't until.... Pretty scary. I'm anxious to see what he says about the hot water heater (20 yr old) and the furnace (19 yr old and in the attic). I really, really hope all goes well. And if it does, the scary thing is that I will be moving into this house by the end of July. WHOA! I can't even imagine it. It's so exciting - central air, dishwasher, bigger bathroom - so many reasons to be excited about moving into a new place. I wish my place was automatically packed into boxes and ready to go.

Anyway, happy friday!!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

can't wait to here!!!!!

Alicia said...

What ever happened to place with the spiders? Was that like 20 places ago? Remind me to tell you a story I heard Johnny Dare tell once about spiders in his house.

Keep us posted!

bonnie said...

I still live in it!!