BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 20, 2007

House update

I drove by today and everything looked fantastic! He had cleared out the fenceline and it looked like other things were being done as well. This was so exciting and made everything even more a reality. Looks like I will be fully moved out by Tuesday and in my new house!! I can't wait.

Also - tomorrow night I am competing in a high-five contest. That's right, high-five. The slap hands kind. I am competing with Mary. We have really cooked up a great freestyle. It's gonna be a blast. I hope to remember my camera so there will be pics to display on Sunday. If anyone is in the area and would like to come and see what the funs about - and cheer me on: It's at 75th St. Brewery at 10ish (get there early for a seat and some good food). Mary and I's team name is: All Hands on Deck. We will be dressed in our Sailor Whites...... It'll be a good time - and good beer (the brewer is Mary's husband). Call if you have questions.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

i would love to see this! please have someone take some pics!!!!!!! it sounds so cool. you rock girl...you do so many things i would like to do.