BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 16, 2007

Bib, anyone?




So, this is what happens when I try to eat a gyro and tater tots at Max's Auto diner. The gyro was so good that I was running the paper surrounding it through the ketchup and then it was going straight onto my shirt every time I took a bite. I got it quite good before I realized that this was happening. Thank god I didn't have to go to some formal or high-level meeting afterwards. I just went home and changed my shirt and went about my errands. But it was too funny not to take a pic and share it with everyone else - just in case anyone else is having a day like I am.

I truly believe some days are meant to just not answer the phone or even crawl out of bed. I made the most of it today - but this morning was really a kicker. I'm not used to that much drama in one morning. I'd elaborate, but it's not worth it.

House update- he still hasn't done a single thing on the house.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

funny pic! my husband has moments like that quite often.

so, i'm guessing if that guy doesn't have the items on your house finished you won't be moving in as planned?????

Alicia said...

Priceless!!!