BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Independence

Fourth of July is such a funny holiday. Here's my version of 4th of July: fried chicken, potato salad, beer, apple pie, ice cream, and fireworks. Nothing about independence, or freedom. Nothing about the people that wrote the Declaration of Independence. Just food, drink and fireworks. And that is exactly what my 4th was like. Had a great time. So I say to all the men that signed the Declaration of Independence and risked their lives, most of them losing it: "Rock on, Dudes. Thanks for the day off and the excellent opportunity to blow my hand off."

House update: I was unsure of my house status on Tuesday. That was a little scary, but I dealt with it. Today I got a call that really made my month. My realtor called and said that everything was a go and everything was fantastic. So I headed to my loan officer and gave her my life's paperwork for the last three years. Tomorrow I am going to have the inspection done. Very exciting! Looks like I'll be moving in around the end of July if the inspection goes well.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats! That is such a good feeling.

Kodi Logan said...

COOL DEAL.I remember how exciting and yet scary that whole process is. :)

bonnie said...

I can't really believe that I will be moving into a house that I own within the month.