Tonight I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I loved it. However there are those who don't love Harry Potter. It's weird because people are never in between, either you love it, or you hate it. Much like the Opera.
I also read the books (previous to seeing the movie). They are fantastic as well.
I'm not going to ruin the movie for anyone - but I wanted to share a new realization with you. What I realized tonight is that I have a huge crush on Snape. I think it's his bad boy looks, but he's really a good guy. This comes out way more in the book than the movie - but I really have a tiny girl crush on this guy. I really like the way he talks.
House Update: Everything is set for me to close on the 23rd of July. I am concerned that none of the work has been started on the house. Until I know differently, I'm just going to go on packing and pretending like I'm going to move in a week. Everything else has come through - I'm sure this will as well.
Have a great week!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
i'm kind of an in between girl on harry potter. i know, i know, people say they don't exist, but i find it to just be all right. i can take it or leave it. i've read the first 4 books. started the 5th and never finished it. i've seen all the other movies, but i'm in no hurry to see this one. i don't know...i didn't have the big love for it when it came out and then when i finally got into it, it kind of lost my attention. people who love it can't believe me. i'm weird though.
The same goes for Glen Campbell - people love him or hate him.
Jason is DYING to see the movie. He is in to the books too.
a-the movie is good, and I saw it on IMAX and part of it was 3-D, Jason would've pooped his pants...
Post a Comment