Good things. 1. My girls set up the ball today at least half a dozen times during their scrimmage. It was beautiful. If you know about volleyball - this is the next step to being a good team. 2. The head coach said that the activities director said that he wants to send us (the three vball coaches) to a coaching clinic in the spring. This means that I will be coaching again. Which made me extremely happy because I figured it was a one time deal.
I wanted to add a pic of my girls, but I will wait until I have some action ones - I think you'd enjoy them more. Unfortunately, I can't seem to coach and take pics....but I'll make it happen.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
I'm glad things are going so well with the coaching! I've always wished I had time to do something like that just to be able to be a part of the regular education group. Teaching special ed. in our district seems to put you on the outside of the group both with teachers and kids.
Post a Comment