BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

C is for....

Congratulations to my C team for winning tonight against the B team. We definitely have better serves than they do. Our defense is lacking (or non-existent) but we still won. We have an actual game next Wednesday against Belton. That will be the true test.

I hope everyone has a good Friday and weekend. I am going to be productive this weekend and get some house stuff complete (like mow the lawn, clean up, vaccuum..etc). Sounds like fun huh?! I do have two new books to read, that is kinda exciting - but I need to get some cleaning done first.

Fall is here - The Plaza art fair is this weekend. I think I'm going to go to Ren fest next weekend, and then there is an apple festival in Weston and an Irish fest in Weston as well as my usual trip to get cider from Dunn's and pumpkins from Johnson's farms. Might do those next weekend too. (I worry about Dunn's running out of cider...and it's so good!) So many fun things in KC in the fall. I love it.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm kind of looking forward to the fall this year for some reason...

supinalbion said...

you definitely keep yourself busy! i'm going to watch some high school volleyball action this weekend. my sister-in-law coaches and they are pretty good this year!
Mowing and cleaning are fun as long as you've got some good tunes to listen to!!!