Something different because I didn't want to write anything for fear of constant complaining.
1. I love…being at home
2. Right now I want…something else for lunch, or money to get something else for lunch
3. I feel like…I am annoyed.
4. I hate it when…friends talk about you behind your back.
5. I fear…the apocolypse.
6. I’m lonely without…my dog.
7. I need…to clean my house.
8. Today I…got an email from A.
9. Tomorrow I’m…coaching my team during a real game.
10. I just…ate some bland chicken.
11. I want to meet…Chuck Norris.
12. I’m hungry for…French Fries.
13. I love it when…I read a good book and pass it on to someone that loves it too.
14. I’m afraid of…idle time.
15. I’m listening to…air conditioning or heat blowing.
16. I’m wearing…black pants, fun shirt, black sweater
17. I wish I was in…pajamas.
18. I’m craving…fast food.
19. I want to get…groceries
20. I can…think for myself.
21. I can’t…stand some people right now.
22. I have…rashes.
23. I haven’t…done the dishes.
24. I’m nervous to…play a concert.
25. I think…good friends should confront you, not discuss you to other friends.
28. I’m happy when…I'm at home or doing what I want.
29. I’m sad when…
30. I like eating…yes, I do.
31. I love watching…monday night tv
32. I love listening to…music
34. I hate waking up to…an alarm
35. I can see…clearly with my glasses or contact
36. I’m glad that…Shannon is getting married
37. I’m disappointed that…people can't just ask me what's up.
38. I look like…me
39. I wish I looked like…put together, good hair, make-up and a nice outfit. And maybe about 50 pounds less.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
Love the opening line! You can e-mail me, that is all I do now days is complain!
Post a Comment