BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

On another (less worried) note...

I have my first volleyball game tonight as a coach. My girls are not playing, but I believe we will actually get to play a week from tonight. This is quite all right with me because I'm still pretty unsure of what all I have to do in a game. It will be good for all of us to watch and learn. I will say that my girls are getting really good, better than some of the B team girls. If we were really in it for the win, it would probably be smart to check all the girls out again in a week or two after a few games and rearrange the teams. But it's middle school. It's not really about the win. Although a win is nice. I don't anticipate one on our part tonight, we're going up against the hardest team in our conference. Good luck to our Lady Jackets! Go team!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Go Boonie! Good luck on your season!