BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 01, 2008

i can't believe it's september.

Check this out. If you're in the KC area - maybe you want to go. Only $10 in advance (you can buy tickets online here. I will be there - come hang out with me and hear some of KC's best live music.


2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Coach Steen? Really? I can remember you playing basketball in the 7th grade. I can picture you in the uniform and everything. I'm sure you will be great! You are such a good motivator! Congrats on the new job.

I wish I was there to go and do fun things with you! It really sounds like there is a ton to do up in KC. Have fun!

bonnie said...

yeah- I played bball all the way into high school. Then I was on the track team for a season or two. Just never really into one particular sport. But I love the coaching part, even though I know nothing about volleyball.
There is a lot of fun things - they all usually cost money though...but there are things to do. I need to get ahold of April - I was going to see if they wanted to go to saturdays music fest.