BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Today

I took the day off today and I put on gas for $3.03! What a fantastic day! Here's what's also to come in my day that I am looking forward to: brunch/shopping with mom, getting my hair did, dinner out at the p&l or downtown somewhere, seeing Tina Turner live (with my mom)!!!

So exciting!

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Wow. I can't believe gas is cheaper in KC. I'm so envious that you are going to Tina Turner. I totally love her!!!!!! Have a great time. And what a great day to be off. Taking off on Humpday makes the week much more managable in my opinion.

April said...

I saw gas today in Independence for 2.97--too bad I got gas on Monday. :( Is the concert still on? I didn't know if she was still coming due to her hospitalization. If she's still on for tonight, have a BLAST!!!

Stacy said...

I heard gas was $2.99 in Lebanon!

Stacy said...

It's under $3 now!