Usually this is just the clients at the salon that I work at part-time. But today it is also my co-workers. They can't seem to do anything for themselves. "Would you get my some ice in a big glass?" "Would you hand me my purse?" Just a few of the directives I've been given today by people who just can't seem to walk the three extra steps it takes to get it themselves. I was in a nice mood earlier - not so much now. I'm supposed to be going to the plaza art festival tonight, but that won't happen if I'm in a piss poor mood. I made that mistake last night and Brian suffered for it. Sorry, Brian! It doesn't help that I'm getting hungry and did not bring any snacks with me today. Still have about 2 hours left and it looks like the stylists are going to run over time...so I'm probably stuck here til 6:30ish. Ugh. Sorry about my complaining. It's really okay - I think I'm just hungry.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I should join that crowd. I have been feeling whiney lately.
From the sounds of my blog - I am the leader of that crowd. :)
Post a Comment