BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

i heart edward.




Yes, I'm totally sucked in. I've read the first two books just this week. And will be reading the next two probably this weekend. They are fast, fun, and keep you wanting more.

3 comments:

supinalbion said...

okay. i'm going to have to cave in a read them then. i'm addicted to emily giffin's books.
1. something borrowed
2. something blue
3. baby proof
4. love the one you're with
i've read the first 2 and recently bought the 3rd on amazon.com. i'm patiently waiting for its arrival.

April said...

I haven't read those yet, but I know I will have to soon. I'd like to at least read Twilight before the movie comes out. The kids at school are CRAZY for them--I even bought the entire set, but I've been too busy reading other things--The Kite Runner (AMAZING!!) and now I'm read Eat Pray Love (so far, very good).

Kodi Logan said...

Hey...you need to add a playlist to your blog. I totally stole your sarah bettens song from your my space. LOVED IT!!! Ended up adding 3 of her songs to my playlist. Great find. I had never heard of her before.