BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

warning.

3 jobs are hard to balance. They keep running into each other. Volley ball games are getting scheduled on the nights I work at the salon. I totally forgot to take off the day my mom and I go see Tina. Ridiculous. I am sure I can make it all work, I know I will. It's just real frustrating. And so I am going to bed at 8:35pm. Because, well, I can and I'm tired and I worked 13 hours today with no nourishment (except for peanuts and m&m's).

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Don't spread yourself too thin. Listen to your body or it will take you down!!

Take care. Love you!

Kodi Logan said...

Goodness girl. You are way too busy!

Stacy said...

GIRL YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! I'm glad you went to bed early because if you don't rest this will all catch up with you.