BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 30, 2008

A new hat.

Coach Steen. That is right. I was offered an opportunity to be the assistant coach of the volley ball team at my school. And seeing as how I'll do just about anything for money these days - I accepted it. I've only been to two practices, but I think I love it. It gives me something to look forward to. Coaching is not something that I ever thought I would do. I'm not really well versed on any one sport (but I can play them all). But I think it's definitely something I am going to explore. Right now it is my saving grace because the job is not fulfilling.

I hope everyone is having a lazy labor day. Other than working all day today at the salon - it's a great weekend filled with lots of fun events and friends. Although I will have to spend sunday or monday cleaning my house - it is a disaster!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Ohhh I'm jealous! You get to be called Coach AND you get to play and watch volleyball!