BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

YES!

I can actually get on this site during work hours!! Hooray! I haven't been able to, but something must have compromised our firewall today and I can.

I have two poems to share with you. Both are written by students in my class and both are about me! They are precious. OH, both are 6th graders if that is something you want to know.

--> This one is a haiku. It was quite amazing - the student wrote it first using 6 syllables, 9 syllables, 6 syllables and then edited it to make it the normal 5-7-5

Pretty Woman

Woman small and sweet
She is vary nice to me
Name is Bonnie Steen


--> This one is a narrative poem. Ms. Green is my para. This kid is really smart and excells in reading/comm. arts.

My Evil Teacher


Ms. Steen is a weird teacher,
A mad dog,
some kind of creature.

She looks at me
and her eye starts twitchen’
After that she starts itchen’.

Her veins pop out and burst in her skin
Then she looks at me with that evil grin.

That is about the time I start to run,
So watch when she gets that look you know she is having fun,
And that is why Ms. Green is my hunny bunn.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Those were great! I would even be flattered by the 2nd one:)

bonnie said...

I loved them.