BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 10, 2008

wishing the week away

I cannot wait for this week to be over. Too much working going on. But I certainly will make up for it next week!
I've been boning up on my spanish, here's a lesson for you:

Una cerveza por favor. Another beer please.
Donde esta al bano? Where is the bathroom.
Vamos a la playa! Let's go to the beach.
Hace calor. It is very hot.
Te gusta bilar? Do you like to dance?
Me llamo Bonita. My name is Bonita.
Te llamo? What is your name?
Como estas? How are you?
Asi Asi. Okay.
Como caca. Eat shit.


I figure I really only need the first two....I'll give you more lessons later. I'm sure I'll be proficient by the time I get back. I'm muy excited!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so jealous! I hope you relax and have a ton of fun.

Kodi Logan said...

I enjoyed the last one! I'm sure you will have a blast! Are you going to be able to blog while there?

Stacy said...

You need some for the taxi drivers. They are CRAZY in Mexico!
I know lots of dirty Spanish if you need anymore phrases:)