By now, you know that I'm traveling in less than a week to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
This is where I am staying. It's less than a week now and I am stoked to go. I can't wait to just lay on the beach, read books, and have a good time with my work friends. I love that it's all girls. I've been a little nervous about going for a an entire week, but to be honest, I probably need it. I need to be away and not stressed for a period of time. I will of course have a camera and take a lot of pics to post on here.
I will be leaving on the 15th and returning the 22nd. I will miss St. Patty's day in the states as well as my 'real' birthday. But there will be time for birthday celebration when I return. And I'm hoping that there is a little green beer in Mexico. Regardless, there will be beer - and I will be celebrating the Irish while I'm there. It would be unAmerican not to. :)
More posts to come - people have been asking, so I wanted to give you a little of what I know.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Have fun girl! I must say, I'm a little envious. You get to do so many cool things! I'm happy for you though. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I can't wait to see pics! And Happy early birthday. We are traveling to Mississippi on your birthday. You share a birthday with Trai's Dad.:)
Ahhh cervezua....
Post a Comment