I'm really done with having the heater on. I'm ready for the weather where I can just open the windows and let the breeze flow through. In fact, I did just that yesterday and woke up this morning to 57 degrees. It was a little chilly, to put it nicely. Thank God for my electric blanket.
Grateful thoughts:
-I am so grateful to have a Saturday off.
-I planned the social gathering tonight and think it will be lots of fun
-I'm getting my hair did today so good bye gray!!!
Cheers!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I'm with you on the weather. We had our windows open too and it's freezing butt cold today!
Hope you had fun at your social gathering tonight! I hung out at Chuck E. Cheeses all night!
I second getting that gray covered! I live for it. You should see what I would look like without color - sad.
Post a Comment