I was tagged with this memo, "write 15 things you wish you could say to 15 people that you know you would never tell them anyway. Don't explain who the person is. Just write what you want to say to them.. Then tag 5 other people. But the tag has to be a secret, so send them a message on myspace and don't reveal who tagged you."
I apologize for the vivid and ignorant language. But it's what I wish I could say.
1. Why don't you just do your fing job?
2. I quit.
3. You are a dear friend, and I like working with you - but when you drink you become stupid, annoying, and a baby. I don't like that. I don't want to have to put up with you when you are drinking.
4. How come when someone becomes administration, they also become a stupid moron?
5. You are lying. I know you are lying. Why would you say that out in public when all I want to do is rat you out to everyone?
6. You are the most amazing man, and I believe you can do anything you set your mind to doing. You would probably surprise yourself at the things you can accomplish if you weren't so lazy.
7. I think it is rare to find a friend and know that they will be your everday friend for life and that will never change. Thank you for being my everyday all the time bestest. Our friendship means more than words to me, and I know you feel the same.
8. Learn to speak in public situations, just reading the slide is not good enough - I need to know that YOU know what YOU are talking about.
9. I can't go out tonight.
10. Your opinion doesn't mean anything to me because I am still going to do it the way I want to.
11. I can't stand you.
12. You are a manipulative son of a b and I hope someday you see that. I hope you never get married or have children because you would do horrible at both. And you are not as good looking as you think you are.
13. Marriage does change people - it has changed you.
14. I am sorry.
15. I love you.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
Good job especially with your language compared to mine:)
Wow! That was very interesting. Don't you know people are wondering which statements may be towards them? :)
none of them are towards anyone that normally reads this blog.
that is the whole purpose of the blog... to get stuff off your chest without directing it at anyone imparticular.
Post a Comment