BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged by Kodi - my reply

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, the smellier the better.

2. Favorite Food? Mexican, chicken nachos

3. Do you own a gun? No, but the last owner of my house left one so incidentally I have some old rifle in my house...

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't really go to Sonic

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not really, unless it's a specialist or there is something seriously wrong with me.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like all beef hotdogs, preferably kosher and also turkey dogs. I like to eat the cheap ones (of which I am unsure of the ingredients) right out of the fridge cold. (that's a secret, don't tell anyone)

7. Favorite Christmas song? ?? I like them all

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I enjoy a coffee, or instant breakfast.

9. Can you do push ups? Maybe one. I need to do many more.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? earrings I got from my parents one christmas.

11. Favorite hobby? ??? Not sure I even have one anymore - traveling, experiencing new beers.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Absolutely not, and neither do you (anyone that reads this).

13. What is one trait that you hate about yourself? My inability to stop.

14. Middle name? Lynne

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment.
a. I wish it was still spring break and I was still in Mexico.
b. I have too much to do to fill this out, yet I still feel the need to keep filling it out
c. My back tension that I had yesterday has now moved up to my neck.

16. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULAR? water, beer, milk

17. CURRENT WORRY RIGHT NOW? not getting my work done because I'm filling out this survey.

18. CURRENT HATE RIGHT NOW? working two jobs, being single

19. Favorite place to be? In bed. or with friends

20. How did you bring in the New Year? in New Orleans!!

21. Like to go? I always seem to be, so I must like it.

22. Name three people who will complete this first? I'm not tagging anyone - unless Alicia has extra time to waste away...then I say do it.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? greenish/brownish button up

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I've ever tried them out.

26. Can you whistle? Sometimes.

27. Favorite color? yellow, pink, bright beautiful colors

28. WOULD YOU BE A PIRATE? Aaarg, I am a pirate, matey. Shiver me timbers.

29. WHAT SONGS DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Bon Jovi

30. Favorite Russian Chauffeurs name? I don't know any Russian Chauffeurs.

31. Favorite boy's name? Zachary

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing in my pocket

33. Last thing that made you laugh? my students

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Snoopy

35. Worst injury you've ever had?? hmmm....I guess when I was 5 I crushed my right pinkie finger (broke in 11 places)...

36. Do you love where you live? Yes, I love my house.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? Natalie

39. How many pets do you have? 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 gerbil

40. Does someone have a crush on you? No, but they all should.

41. What is your favorite book? Anything by Jodi Picoult (I agree Kodi) and really any book a friend says, here read this.

42. What is your favorite candy? m & m's

43. Favorite Sports Team? Chiefs, Royals - I'm a hometown girl.

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? getting into bed.

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's already time to get up....

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Well, thanks for taking the time to play along...even though you didn't really have time. Your answers made me smile, laugh out loud, and say, "Really, I didn't know that!" I enjoyed reading it!

Alicia said...

I am at home with a sick kid today. I will do it later! :-)