I cannot believe it is July. I'm almost in utter denial. I have already fallen off the bonnie's bootcamp wagon and into Natalie's 'summer of tube top fun' wagon. Of course the latter is way more fun - which is why I probably dived into it rather than fell into it.
Regardless of tubetop or bootcamp - it is the summer of reconnecting with old friends. I am almost a little excited about who's gonna crawl out of the woodwork next. It's so wonderful. It's almost as if when I was going through all the crazy crap this year that I sent out a mental message to everyone that ever truly cared about me, and now they are all coming through. It makes me emotional thinking about it that way. But it is so nice to reconnect with so many wonderful people that have been in my life at many different times.
My bestest, Mary is taking me to see Ingrid Michaelson - one of my very favorite singers right now - tonight. I'm totally stoked for the concert. If you haven't experienced her - I'm embedding a video, hopefully, and there is also a song of hers on my myspace. If you know me at all, and know my taste in music, you'll totally get that I really like her. So tonight is a BIG treat, I cannot wait.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
I can't believe you are going to see her in concert. I love her!!!!!!!!! I hope you have fun girl and I'll see you in a few days!
Hey girl. We're going to do pizza at April's on Sunday. Do you wanna just come over and hang out there?
YES, pizza at April's sounds great!
Post a Comment