BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Colorado Part Deux

Part Deux of Colorado, just starting where I left off yesterday.


On Friday night we stayed at Beth's friends. They are awesome people and I am so glad to have met them. We went to a pizza place called Beaux Jos (sp?). It was great. Then we played card games all night, which we all know I love. It was just a fun visit. The next morning we went to Terra Cotta Inn located in Littleton, CO. That is the picture above of all of us. I highly recommend Littleton, CO - it's such a cute place. Lots of good window shopping, plus the Terra Cotta Inn was wonderful! I will definitely be back there.



Becca started talking early on about a place called Black Hawk and how she and Sharly loved it. She said it was like Vegas just smaller. And she was totally right - just a bunch of casinos. I didn't realize what high rollers I was with. We got there early and started gambling. I'm good after about 15 minutes of gambling, but hours later (along with lots of money later) I was done. I thought it would be good for me to get a pic of Becca and I gambling and me pretending to win. Well, I whipped out my camera and got the pic above, but also go reamed by a waitress. I guess you can't take pictures inside casinos?!?! Geez. Anywho - I don't have to go gamble again for another dozen years.


My last night there we went to Hops and ordered us up some good food. From right to left: Becca, Sharly, Beth, and Me.


Hope you enjoyed. It was a rather good time. There are things I still want to do, so I will have to go out again. It was a really nice place to visit and lots to do in and around Denver. I totally encourage anyone/everyone to go.

0 comments: