BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Watch out, CO!



Tomorrow I head to Denver, Colorado to meet up with a college friend, Beth (from Oakland, CA) and then visit my good friend Becca while we are there. I'm pretty psyched for all the visiting and good times with good ole' friends. I'm also excited for the vacation aspect of it as there is only like 2 weeks of my summer of fun left. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures upon my return, which is Monday.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Have fun!!!! I can't wait to see all the photos.

Kourtney said...

Say 'hi' to Becca for me!
Have fun!

supinalbion said...

Ah! Have fun. I love visiting CO! I was just pricing flights the other day (because I own a gas-guzzler and hate the drive) and I found a round trip ticket from Omaha to Denver for $118! Woot!
Anyway...........hope you have a super fun time seeing your friends!