BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just for fun

I know I'm old because...
I have to have more than 6 hours of sleep a night to function
It takes me an entire day to recover from a few hours of drinking beer/vodka/beer
I think I have not been out in a month, omg!
and then I think, I don't have to go out for another month and I'll be fine
my priorities have gone from who's buying the beer to how late is Lowe's open?
I go to the mall no more than once a year
my fashion sense comes from Target, Walmart or Kohl's
the first thing I think when I get out of bed is, owwww, because either my feet
hurt or my body is stiff
I actually want to be financially independent and knowledgeable
and finally, I know I'm old because....
the parents of the middle school students I teach are younger than I am.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Welcome!! I feel your pain. When Dillon starts school, I may be the oldest parent there, seriously so for Brodie!!

April said...

I am with you on those, especially that last one! I had parents of 16-year-olds who were my age. I couldn't believe it!!

Stacy said...

I know what you mean. I used to be the young hip staff and now I am older than most of my boys' parents.