I could sit here and write complaints - little things that are really unnerving right now, but I won't. I will vent to you about how my dog, Maggie, has fleas - still. I've done everything but fog the house, which I will be doing over vacation. I bought her 2 separate shampoo's (and shampoo her every few days), I've applied 3 months of tick/flea drops, she has a flea collar, and I have also treated the carpet, thrown out the vacuum bags after I vacuum daily, I wash all bedding that she lays on AND I put on a spray treatment in the backyard. I'm kinda at a loss. I figure when she goes to the vet to be boarded, maybe I would see if they have some kind of flea dip or something. All I can figure is that the original flea drops - regular Hartz for dogs drops - did not work. I think I'll probably have to resort to buying the expensive stuff for her, which sucks. In the long run though, I probably would have saved money.
I know I was venting - but in reality, it's all worth it. Maggie is the sweetest and best dog. It's worth it all just knowing that someone is waiting for me to get home.
This is a nervous Maggie on the 5th of July - we had lots of people over as well as another dog.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Yep, we try to make it without the expensive stuff, but always end up getting it in the end. It sounds like you are doing a lot of work trying to keep those pesty bugs away. I'm sure Maggie appreciate you for that! Dogs are the best! No one loves ya like a dog can! :)
I recommend Frontline
I also recommend Frontline. It's expensive, but gits rid of fleas and prevents them with regular applications. A healthy dog is a happy dog! At least you love her enough to try everything! Lots of people won't! Yay for Bonnie.
Post a Comment