BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Good Times

Here's a pic montage of good times from 4th of July weekend. I'll put the comments underneath the pic.

I started out my weekend on Thursday by going to Shakespeare in the Park. They did Othello this year, and the lead is one of my very favorite, Damon Gupton. He not only is beautiful, smart and funny, but he also is the assistant conductor of the KC symphony. It's more his beauty than anything - but he was amazing. So was the production of Othello. I rarely think that the Shakespeare in the Park disappoints. Every production has been a good one. The wine/beer and good cheese also help.

On Friday, I went to Celinda and Jesse's house to celebrate 4th of July with friends. It was a fantastic time. Here is a picture of us playing whiffle ball (the best!!). I must have gotten pretty serious about it-I had to put my beer down.


Here's Samara and I posing for the fireworks. Those are really fun pics. Everyone should start taking them. The one on the left is of Celinda, me, and Clinton.



Here is the one pic I have from my game night (at my house)on Saturday night that I feel sums up everything. This is Brian with a beer in one hand, summer brew in the other, the tiki torch behind him and the grill still warm. Good times!



Hope you enjoyed the picture montage. I just felt like sharing some pics.

1 comments:

supinalbion said...

looks like a FUN time!!
speaking of Othello...have you seen the movie "O"? It's pretty good. A modern day reproduction of Othello. =)
Not to mention Mekhi Phifer who plays Odin is extremely good looking.