BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

On the move

Here's what I captured at 7AM this morning. My man, Beau, on the move! I am thankful. I hope he finds somewhere else and doesn't come back.


Here's a pic from my kitchen window. I knew that if I went outside at this moment that I ran the risk of him getting back in the lower pond. So I just took this fuzzy pic from the window. I believe if you click on the pics, they will get big and you can see the detail better.




So, after he got quite a ways away from my ponds, I snuck outside and walked up close to him. He didn't run as I suspected, nor did he put his head in his shell. He simply sat there. I didn't go in front of him because I was scared. I stood about 3 feet away. I was mainly worried that he would come after me...not that he would..but you know. So I got some decent pics of the snapper. I also noticed that the back part of his shell had been damaged. My guess is he's been run over several times. Which made me feel a tiny bit sorry for him. But all in all, I'm glad he's outta my pond.

2 comments:

April said...

Hey Bonnie--glad to read about your turtle, but the shell part did make me frown just a bit! Do you want to get together one day next week? Maybe lunch and then swimming? I've been in the pool two days this week, but I get so bored by myself! I'll call you this weekend, or you can just tell me when/where. I am free anytime!

Stacy said...

He may just be going on an errand. He'll be back.