BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today

Today.......

I took an allergy pill at 7AM which made me sleepy and slept till 10AM

I had breakfast with my Aunt Peg, Uncle John and family

I found plethora of fleas on Maggie

I bought $50 (which I don't have) of flea ridding stuff for outside, inside, and the animals.

I sprayed the outside for fleas and other such pests

I deodorized the carpet with this stuff for fleas

I put flea and tick stuff on both Maggie and Maizey

I found out what kept attracting the ants - damn marshmallows.

I checked on Speedy (my gerbil) and he was dead

I wrote a blog about all the stuff I had done today.

Now I am going to bury my gerbil. It is the last of my rodent adventure with my students.
Rest in peace, Speedy. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better life.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

God's speed, Speedy, God's speed.

Kourtney said...

Hello from the other end of the earth. I don't know why, but you seriously invaded (in a good way) my thoughts this morning. I'm sitting here at work, minding my own business, and there you were-in my head. I have no idea if I can find your email address, but when you popped in my head, you reminded me you had a blog. So, I Googled you, and now I've successfully avoided working for an hour by reading your blog posts. Hope you are well. I'll try to find your email soon....
K

bonnie said...

K-bonniesteen@mail.com, if this is who I think it is, I have been thinking of you lots lately. Please get ahold of me, I have missed you.