Today was my last day at the salon. Finally. I don't think the owner even ever got my resignation letter. That place is seriously going down hill. I don't think it'll be open past this fall. They'd have to really come in and redo how it's run and who works there (services wise) and also do some promoting of the place. To celebrate I went and got some ice cream at Dairy Queen and ran into an old friend of mine, Tehani (I told you it was the summer of old friends). I guess she lives right across Wornall from me. So we exchanged numbers and now I have another friend that lives close to hang out with. Very fun and exciting. I wonder who is next...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
Yummy. I love DQ. Did you have a girl scout thin mint blizzard. They are soooo so so good. =)
I did actually. It was delish. I savored every moment.
Post a Comment