BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

VD

The clarity worked - and today was possibly the best day I've had at work all year. It felt as if teaching was supposed to feel. I didn't feel terrible, sick, or stressed when I left. It was nice.

Thanks to everyone for the VD messages. (VD is Valentine's day) I sent a few of my own and still have some to give out. Mainly I saved it for my every day peoples. I'm not big onto the whole deal - I like the pretty colors and all the fun candy and cards - but really.....it's a Hallmark Holiday! Nothing important. I do have to thank Brian, my best guy friend, for being my Valentine once again. THANKS! You always save me from sitting at home by myself on this crappy day.
I did really appreciate an email Brian sent - went something like this:
"Happy Singles Awareness Day!" I thought that was genius.

Hope everyone had a wonderful VDay and that if you are coupled you got flowers and the like, and if you're not coupled that you had wonderful friends to share it with and that you didn't sit at home and feel sorry for you singleton self.

Have a great weekend!! TGIF!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I am glad you had a good day. Jason and I stopped doing something many years ago. We don't want all the inflated prices on the day!! That is so romantic.