BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 04, 2008

Money, it's a drag...

After this last wonderful weekend with Saturday off, I've decided that I need to not work on Saturday's anymore. This presents a problem because it is now the only day that I work my second job. So - my solution to this is to ask to work during the week and not on Saturday's. If they respond in a negative manner - then my option is to quit and not work a second job. I'll just have to watch the going out and spending. Which can be done, although not easily. And I can always ask around for tutoring jobs and after school care and such. That kind of stuff is just not steady. But maybe if I picked something up every once in a while and watched my money by actually budgeting - then I could truly be successful at not working on Saturdays or having a second job at all.

In conclusion, I would really enjoy not working a 6 day work week. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Hope you are feeling better! I don't blame you, when you get to be our age, second jobs stink! Trai and I have often thought about the idea of that (back when Em was so sick all the time). I think I would go crazy without my weekends. They are what gets me through the week!

Stacy said...

you crack me up!