Is there ever a time in life where you actually feel like you get ahead or at least clear even? I can see the gains and all the wonderful things I've accomplished - but I do not feel like I'm ahead or even - I feel far behind.
The good moment for the day - my 5:33 AM call for a snow day!! I did already have the day off, but now, I will be stuck in my house and am using the day to clean! I have been so lazy and lethargic lately that I've done nothing. I've even resorted to the wearing of dirty clothes (fluff them in the dryer of course). So anyway - I'm at it. I thought I'd take a minute and check all my stuff - thank god I did. I've got to get my sh-- together! I absolutely love these wake-up calls (sike).
I did go to the dr. but got nothing. They got 8 vials of blood and an ekg. So we'll see from there. I'm not going to post anything about it until I know anything one way or the other.
Hope everyone stays warm today and is safe if you decide to get out!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
snow day for you too, huh? how many days have you missed?
This will be our 2nd - my district does not ever get out - we usually have to go anyway. But there was like an inch of ice on the road and a dozen wrecks by 5:30 - so I am 100% sure they made the right decision.
Unfortunately, my district has enough people that live on dirt roads that we miss quite often. It's frustrating when all my roads here in town are clear. I think we are now at June 5th. Unreal!
Post a Comment