I'm grateful for new glasses coming. It's probably time to change my contacts, but I am awaiting my new glasses, so when I get home for the night, I can just put them on and let my eyeballs breath.
I'm also grateful for a past principal which agreed to be a reference. It was the last reference I was looking for and so my application can be complete. I will be putting out applications and waiting for the phone calls. I've definitely decided on Elementary and am reviewing districts pay scales to see who's the highest bidder. Unfortunately - Center is right now, but I do have a lot of experience and am well respected in my trade - soooo....I might be able to get a deal.
Just some updates:
1. I got a key to the salon. So I can now pick up shifts with only one person working.
2. I have not heard from the dr. about all the tests he ordered, but I should sometime this week.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
Goodluck girl! It sounds like this is a good move for you!
I am in desperate need of glasses. My prescription has changed at least 5 times since I've had new ones. I just keep getting new contacts instead of glasses.
Post a Comment