This is unreal! We have another snow day. I can't hardly believe it. Even though I was scheduled to not be at work anyway - it's really nice to know that I would have had a 5 day weekend (except for working all day at the salon on saturday). I got my house cleaned up yesterday. I did the really deep cleaning - not just putting everything up.
It was good to have the day to do that. At this time of year, I think it's really hard to be motivated to do anything. The last two Sunday's I've spent shamelessly in bed. Didn't get up to do anything but go to the bathroom, get some water or milk, and let the dog out. So cleaning house yesterday was not only an emotional relief, but necessary.
Today I am going to venture out. I have a few errands I need to run, and I thought about actually heading down to the symposium I'm supposed to be at so my district doesn't waste $115.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
is that the MSLBD symposium that i used to go to?
yes ma'am. I like the days off, but I'm not all that pumped about the symposium itself.
so, did you end up going? was it any good? i don't think i would have gone if it were a snow day. :)
Post a Comment