BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunshine is good for my soul too

So is warmth. Bring it on, spring....

Good thoughts: 2 weeks and 4 days till I got to Mexico. This also means, my birthday is just a little over 3 weeks away. All very exciting things to look forward to.
I think we have another person joining us which will only add to the trip, and make it cheaper for groceries.

I hope everyone is staying well. I seem to be feeling much better these days.

I have a community band concert on Sunday at 3:00 at the Platte City High School Auditorium. It's not going to be a great concert (meaning, I don't have any solos), but if you like band music - it'll be good. We are pairing with another community band - from the way Mr. Sergel (my director) talks about it - they might be an 'older' band.

My student gave me another treat today at lunch. She gave me an apple all wrapped up in a paper towel which was then wrapped up in saran wrap (I have no idea where she got that...). It was an interesting looking gift. Anyhow. I haven't been eating anything the kids give me. It's bad enough that I eat lunch in my room with the stink and the germs.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so jealous of your trip to Mexico! I hope you have a wonderful time - you deserve it. BTW: I applied for a school counseling job on a whim. I will keep you posted.

bonnie said...

OHHH! Good for you. Where did you apply? BTW - I want to come down sometime after my spring break and before graduation - so end of march/beg. of april. Let me know if you have any weekend during that time that is a no go. I will def. want to hang out.

Stacy said...

Mexico?!? Whosawhatsit? Tell me all about it!