First the good news - with my income tax money I have paid off my Eddie Bauer Credit Card. It's always good to pay something off right. I'll be shredding that card - and not using it ever again. I'm just not fiscally responsible enough.
Also-I go to the specialist next Tuesday. I'm glad it was moved up. Stacy, I just read your comment about black mold - I'm going to look into all that and see how to test for it - just to rule it out. When my house was inspected the guy went everywhere and said there wasn't any problem with mold or carbon dioxide. I'll do my research and then look into it though. At this point, I'll pretty much do anything.
I'm also taking my unhappiness at work into my own hands and finding a new job. I've started applying. I'm hoping to be able to have a new job in place for next year before this year ends.
While all this goodness is fantastic - I'm still in a funk and there seems to be little to get me out of it. I've started back to my old eating habits. I stopped working out as much. I'm definitely not losing weight. And in fact have put on a few of the pounds I've lost (not too many though). I'm finding it really hard to find the want to go to the gym or the self control not to eat whatever I want. I know - that I have to do both in order to lose weight. But after I get done writing this, I'm going to the gym.
I've begun two lists - one on 100 things that I'd like to do and the other on all the things, even small minuscule ones, that I'd like in a man. If you are lucky I'll try and blog them both this week. Thanks to Stacy for the first idea, and Oprah's magazine for the second.
Okay - I'm out like trout to the gym. Have a great week!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
Columbia is calling your name!! I know they are always looking for good teachers!! Come on Bon - come to me.
I know of at least one special ed. opening in my district for next year. :) just had to say that. i've wondered about the mold issue as well. emmarie suffered greatly from that. she would keep bronchitis and then get wicked skin rashes on top of that. doctors never even suggested that mold could be an issue. i researched it on my own and figured it out. some people have more severe reactions than others. so, it could be in your school or maybe your classroom even. i would find it seriously amazing to know that they did a mold test on your home before you bought it. those are expensive and i don't think they are common. at least not down here anyway. i hope you figure it out soon. have you been allergy tested for mold? we never tested em, but it was so obvious that we didn't feel the need. good luck with all your lists. and i totally understand about the working out and eating crappy. i did really well for about a month and now i've kind of gone down hill. i'm determined to get back to it though. it's amazing how hard you have to work to lose the weight and how easily it comes on.
Congrats on the credit card.
I have seen and heard a lot of info on black mold and your symptoms sound very similar. I would definitely have that checked.
Good luck on the job hunt.
I can't wait to see your list! Glad I could inspire you:) The other list sounds like a great idea too! Good luck on both of those as well!
Post a Comment