So, I decided to do a little yard work last week and ended up with poison something all over my body. The dr. called it contact dermatitis, because of course I have no idea what it is. It doesn't necessarily 'look' like poison ivy....it can't - it's everywhere. I'm on a steroid pack, and it's looking better, however I continue to get more and in new places. I will probably have to call the dr. I don't want to have this all summer. It's rather uncomfortable and makes me feel leperous. Also, it's on my face - although looking better - and I am scared to put any makeup on - so sans makeup everywhere I go. While I don't normally wear a lot of makeup - there are moments that I like to put my best looking foot forward...
Anyway - this is really just to remind myself later in life of when I had poison skin all summer and how bad it sucked.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment